Submitting your pitching video for analysis has never been easier. If you have an iPhone, iPad, Android phone or tablet you simply take shoot the video with the camera and either email or text the video to email@example.com. And, remember, there is no obligation and your first video analysis is free. You'll get a complete, thorough review with my recommendations.
1. Shoot the video with your phone or tablet.
2. Shoot the video facing the side of the pitcher or directly in front of the pitcher (or both!).
3. Make sure the pitcher's entire body is in the shot (from head to toe).
4. Make sure the video captures the entire delivery and don't stop the video until the pitcher has completely followed through.
5. Make sure the lighting is adequate.
6. Clearly say the pitchers name at the beginning (or the end) of the video.
7. Send full-speed video (not slo-mo).
I'm serious when I tell you that your first video analysis is free - no strings attached.
Coaches think I am crazy for offering this service at no charge, but I'm passionate about making sure all pitchers have access to professional analysis and recommendations about their development as a pitcher. Yes, I offer paid training (and follow-up video analysis), but trust me when I say your first video is on me. And, don't worry, the analysis isn't some watered-down version. It's the same complete, thorough analysis I give everyone.
All you have to do to get started it shoot a video and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.